As a PRO member, you have a Profile page that displays your contact info, upcoming events/classes, and your recent Facebook posts. This profile is also visible next to all of your event/class listings.
You can add to your profile and manage all of the details from the Admin Panel.
1. Log in to your account
OPTION 1: Click on “Submit an event” on any page. After you log in, click on the orange “View/Edit Events” button.
– or –
OPTION 2: Navigate directly to the Admin Panel here.
2. Your upcoming event(s) will be displayed in this Admin Panel. Click on your organization’s name under the column labeled “Organization”.
3. You will be directed to a page where you can edit any of your information.
• Links to your website and Facebook page MUST include the full URL (http://…) in order to link correctly. The easiest way to do that is to navigate to the page you want displayed and highlight and copy the link from the address bar.
• If this is the first time you have visited this “Edit Profile” page, you probably don’t have a description in the Description box. I recommend writing a very short description – 2-3 sentences at most.
• Is there a problem with your Facebook feed showing up on the righthand side of the page? Send me an email with your request and I can take a look at it for you – firstname.lastname@example.org